Texas 4-H & Youth Development Opportunity Scholarship
To help make the training more beneficial, have printed:
- 2021 Scholarship Presentation
- Workshop Recording & examples
The information and application was released on November 1. If you are a high school senior, plan to apply! Check with your local county Extension office for due dates.
For the application, guidelines, and examples, visit the Texas 4-H website Scholarship page.
Blackland Income Growth Scholarship
The 12 million acre B.I.G. area includes all or part of 23 counties, namely: Bosque, Bell, Burleson, Collin, Coryell, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Falls, Fannin, Grayson, Hill, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Lee, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, Navarro, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Williamson.
Congratulations to our 2022 BIG Scholarship recipients! (PDF)
|County||Name||Amount||Name of Scholarship|
|Bell||Catelyn||Tyler||$1500||Scott Felton Blackland Income Growth|
|Denton||Grace||Real||$1500||Ronald C. Woolley Blackland Income Growth|
|Coryell||Jackson||Bussey||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|Coryell||Thiele||Alvarado||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|Ellis||Macie||Wimbish||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|Hill||Jocelyn||Kolar||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|McLennan||Colby||Crow||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|McLennan||Lansty||Mitchell||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|McLennan||John||Singer||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|Milam||Colton||Barbo||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|Milam||Connor||Barton||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
|Rockwall||Ellee||Spearman||$1000||Blackland Income Growth|
District 8 Texas Association of Extension 4-H Agents (TAE4-HYDP) Scholarship
This is a NEW format this year so please pay attention to the submission guidelines and requirements.
Submission Guidelines & Requirements:
- Application due mid May. Specific Dates to come!
- District 8 4-H members who do NOT receive a 4-H Foundation or Terry Foundation scholarship are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be reviewed by a scholarship committee. All decisions are final.
- Applications must be complete in order to be accepted.
- This scholarship is available to 4-H members who plan to attend a college, university, or technical school in Texas or out-of-state.
- Please make sure to upload your official transcript & 2 letters of recommendation. (Letters of recommendation will need to be saved as one file.)
2023 D8 TAE4-HYDP Application (link to Google form)