As a reminder, District 8 will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coaches Training for Archery, Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun in Waxahachie on May 17-18, 2014.
This training is open to potential coaches across the state.
- Registration will be conducted through 4-H Connect.
- Look for District 8 – Archery, Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun Coaches Training – Waxahachie.
- Registration opens April 1, 2014 and closes May 5, 2014.
- Please pay close attention to the deadline!
- Cost is $120
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Registration will cover meals and course materials.
- Only one discipline certification (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
- Lodging will not be provided for registrants.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, May 17 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, May 18, 2014.
- Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms attached. Additional details will be sent to those that register.
The website will be updated with information as it becomes available.
Please pass this on to interested individuals.